Did you know you can combine this course with the Emergency Paediatric First Aid course for just an additional £46? Click here for more information.
The Emergency First Aid at Work course is a 1 day course that covers many emergencies that may occur in the workplace. The choice between the Emergency First Aid at Work and First Aid at Work course should be done in conjunction with a workplace risk assessment.
- This would identify any risks such as: Heart Attack, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Asthma etc.
- These units are covered in the First Aid at Work course and where such conditions exist or are likely to occur a risk assessment may identify the First Aid Work course as most appropriate.
- The Emergency First Aid at Work course syllabus has been initially designed in consultation with the HSE and takes in the highest industry recommendations such as the British Resuscitation Council.
- The learner will receive a TQUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) certificate, valid for three years.
Audience: Open / In House / Blended Learning (E-Learning and Face to Face Training)
Course Duration: 6 Hours / (Blended Learning 2 Hours online 4 Hours face to face)
Delegate Numbers: Maximum of 12 Students
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to provide first aid for casualty who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for a casualty who is suffering a seizure
- Be able to provide first aid for a casualty who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Be able to place AED pads correctly
- Understand how to provide first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury
- Be able to recognise a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with minor burns and scalds
Book This Course
Highest Rated Training
We are the highest rated independant training provider. Read More