MHFA England Virtual Classrooms
*To book select Virtual Classroom as a training venue*
The Online Mental Health First Aid course is hosted by a qualified MHFA instructor through interactive learning such as slides, video clips, activities, discussion and case studies. This course allows learners to become a Mental Health First Aider from the comfort of their own home in the new age of remote working.
This course is ideal for those who would like to become an MHFAider® to:
- Gain the knowledge and skills to spot signs of people experiencing poor mental health
- Be confident starting?a conversation and signpost a?person to appropriate support
- Alongside the best evidence-based Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training, MHFAiders® are also provided with three-year access to ongoing learning and support through the MHFAider Support App®.
- The app gives you 24/7 digital support, access to exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities, and the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®.
Benefits of our Mental Health First AId course:
- Reduces stigma around mental ill health
- Gives you increased confidence to have a supportive conversation about mental health
- Promotes equity and understanding around mental health from different perspectives
- Helps to build supportive communities and promotes open conversations about mental health
- Encourages self-care, giving you the tools to look after your own and others' mental health
- Promotes early intervention and recovery, which can prevent an individual's mental health deteriorating
Learning outcomes. As an MHFAider® you will be able to:
- Recognise those that may be experiencing poor mental health and provide them with first-level support and early intervention
- Encourage a person to identify and access sources of professional help and other supports
- Practise active listening and empathy
- Have a conversation with improved mental health literacy around language and stigma
- Discuss the role in depth, including boundaries and confidentiality
- Practise self-care
MHFA training doesn't stop when the course comes to an end. MHFA England offers continuous support for MHFAiders®, well beyond your initial certification, to ensure you can lead impactful MHFA interventions.As an MHFAider® you will get automatic 24/7 digital support through the MHFAider Support App®.
- You'll find exclusive resources, ongoing learning opportunities to grow your confidence, and gain the benefit of joining England’s largest community of trained MHFAiders®.This support will give you an opportunity to:
- Keep your learning alive?
- Quickly reference something?
- Connect you with a group of people improving the mental health of the nation
On completion learners will receive:
A Mental Health First Aider certification
Aceess to digital materials
Acees to MHFAider Support App®.
Book This Course
Highest Rated Training
We are the highest rated independant training provider. Read More